Friday, April 3, 2009

My recent escapades

Most of you already know, thanks to Paul's regular updates to his blog, but for those who don't know: I had a heart attack on Monday morning. No, this isn't a late April Fool's joke; I wish it were.

Details on Paul's blog, starting here: http://paulcory.livejournal.com/146142.html

We appreciate all the comments, prayers, good thoughts, etc that people have been sending. this is my first time online since this all started Monday, but Paul has been reading people's comments to me and they really do help lift my spirits. If all goes well, I'll be moved from the cardiac ICU today and into a regular room, then maybe home tomorrow. Thanks again to all of you, and I'll post again as my energy level permits.

Next | Previous

No comments:

Post a Comment