Sunday, February 27, 2011

My guest post on Medical IDs

My guest post is now up on the blog for Lauren's Hope medical IDs:

http://blog.laurenshope.com/medical-id-jewelry-blog/bid/50610/Can-a-Woman-In-Her-40-s-Have-a-Heart-Attack

If you have a medical condition and don't already have an ID, I recommend one. If not from them, from somewhere -- the Internet will toss out a million options if you type the phrase "stylish medical IDs" in your search engine of choice.

Thanks again to my cousin, a retired EMT, who first convinced me that I needed one. He said that because of my gender and relatively young age, a first responder who found me unconscious wouldn't think "heart disease" first.

(For those of you playing along at home, I've posted the link above to my FB page and to the WomenHeart and heart disease communities on Inspire, as well.)


(Photo (c) Paul Cory, my husband.)

No comments:

Post a Comment