Friday, September 25, 2009

Medical IDs, and SCAD discussion

At the local WomenHeart meeting last night, my group leader was admiring my new medical ID bracelet. I already had one, but this one is my new dressy one, with lavender and purple beads.

My feeling on medical ID jewelry is this: just because it's functional, doesn't mean it has to be fugly. ;)

Here are the two places where I got my bracelets, Fiddledee Ids, and Lauren's Hope.

I already have a plain black leather strap bracelet for everyday wear--the Kingston, from Fiddledee Ids. For swimming, I have a waterproof one of these, in purple.

My new one looks similar to this style from Lauren's Hope. I did the build your own option and chose two different shades of purple for the beads. I also have this purple adjustable waterproof bracelet.

So yes, I have four. Two for daily wear, and two for exercise. Both of the exercise ones are waterproof and both of those have been tested in swimming pools and the ocean.

I'm happy with the quality, engraving, and shipping speed from both Fiddledee IDs and Lauren's Hope; you can't go wrong with either place. They both have plenty of options for men, women, and children, and lots of choices to make your medical ID jewelry pretty as well as functional.

On another topic, I'm trying to round up as many SCAD survivors as I can and get them posting in one place, so we can find each other easily. The discussion I started over on the WomenHeart board is here: All the SCAD Ladies Put Your Hands Up.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind words! If you ever need anything, please let me know! Also we give coupons to customers who post links to our site on their blog... be sure to get a coupon from us if you haven't already!

    -Christina Henry
    Fiddledee IDs Owner

    ReplyDelete